LongTail Video is looking for a Full-Time, In-House Designer. We are looking for a creative, driven, and forward-thinking individual to help guide the design, layout and UX of our website and web applications—as well as lead and coordinate a growing design team.
Our ownership culture allows you to manage your own timelines, drive the design of our products, all while being a part of the fastest growing tech industry out there--the online video space. Working at LongTail Video gives you an opportunity to interact with & receive feedback from over 3 million users, ranging from small scale to enterprise level. If you join our team, you will be the lead UI designer for our brand new product - the sole integration of LongTail's online video toolset.
In This Role You Will:
• Play a vital role in the design and management of our website, support site, and web/mobile applications.
• Redesign entire sections of the site, site navigation, and our internal e-commerce system.
• Design various promotions, strategic email marketing campaigns and landing pages for our product marketing.
• Have an opportunity to focus on application design and UI interaction.
• Collaborate with the product development team to develop wireframes, improve site IA, and optimize conversions by improving user experience.
Qualities We’d Like You to Have:
• Passion for web design, with a focus on data driven results.
• Motivated, self-starter who enjoys working in the fast-paced environment of NYC start-up.
• Strong knowledge of Standards-Based, Table-Free HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with CMS systems such as Drupal or WordPress
• Strong eye for layout, design, and aesthetics.
• Portfolio of work that details your experience.
Please send a cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio detailing your experience with the above.